The following terms and conditions refer to the Luxury Farmhouse Yoga Break (March 2020). Please read the terms and conditions of booking carefully and get in touch if you have any queries.
1. Your yoga retreat is reserved by paying a minimum non-refundable deposit of £150 per guest. This deposit is non-transferable.
2. The balance payment is due no later than 14 February 2020 (six weeks before the retreat).
3. Payment options such as monthly instalments are at the discretion of Yoga with Emma and should be discussed on an individual basis.
4. Yoga with Emma accept payment by bank transfer or cheque.
5. In the event of low numbers booking places on the retreat by December 2019, Yoga with Emma will take the decision as to whether or not to continue with the event. Yoga with Emma reserves the right to cancel the event and return client deposits in these circumstances.
6. Yoga with Emma is committed to meeting your expectations and fulfilling our obligations to every client, but if for any reason beyond our control the retreat cannot go ahead or is cut short, arrangements will be made to refund the appropriate proportion of monies paid.
7. If you have any health issues, please consult your doctor to make sure you are in a fit state to join us for your activity holiday.
8. Additional or optional activities may be added to the itinerary at the discretion of Yoga with Emma and guests will be informed of these as soon as possible.
9. Due to weather, instructor sickness or any other situations outside our control, Yoga with Emma reserve the right to make any changes to our programme.
10. Yoga with Emma may offer a discount to some students, or last-minute discount places – this does not affect the status of any guests who have previously paid the full price.
11. Yoga with Emma is not liable for travel costs to or from the retreat site, or delays in relation to travel arrangements.
12. Yoga with Emma recommend that you have your own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury.
13. Guests must be respectful of each other and the staff at the premises. Yoga with Emma reserve the right to ask a guest to leave our premises if it is appropriate to do so.
15. Check In and Check Out times are likely to be approximately 4.30pm and 10am, but will be confirmed in accordance with the venue terms.
16. The swimming pool is available for use by guests, but it should be noted that this is not supervised and has no lifeguard presence, so please take responsibility for your safety here.
17. Additional terms and conditions will be added as planning continues.
18. Terms laid out by the accommodation owners via their website must be adhered to by all guests at all times: https://www.launcestonfarm.co.uk/stay/self-catering-terms-of-booking/